easyHotel Edinburgh - Concierge Desk
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 adults
- Beds made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
- Under bed luggage storage
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
- 220v electrical sockets
- Wi-Fi internet access - £6 for 90 minutes
- Flat screen TV – £5 for 24 hours
- Housekeeping service available at £10 for a full room clean including linen and towel change - please book at reception.
- Small rooms with window* approx 6.5 sq metres
- Small rooms no window approx 6.5 sq metres
- Standard rooms with window* approx 8.5 sq metres
* Due to reasons of health and safety all windows in our hotel
are sealed shut and do not open
Reception is manned 24/7 please feel free to contact regarding any questions you may have or assistance you may require.
Breakfast @ Ryan's. Get a voucher from reception for a discounted FULL Scottish Breakfast.
Edinburgh Airport is only 11km west of the city, but it will take nearly 25-30 minutes to get to the city regardless of whether you go by bus, taxi or hire car.
The Airlink express bus no. 100 costs £3.50 single and £6 return. It departs every 30 minutes in the evening and at night, but every 10 minutes during the day.
Taxi prices to and from the airport vary and many of the vehicles are adapted for disabled people. Cars can be hired 24 hours and are easy to book in advance via the airport website.
Internet: Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh has two mainline stations - Waverley and Haymarket. The main station is Waverley, located in the city centre, betweeen Edinburgh Old Town and the New Town.
Internet: Live departures and arrivals
Internet: Network Rail Waverley's facilities.
There are a number of bus companies, of which the largest are First Edinburgh and Lothian Buses which you can use to get around town or explore the surrounding coast and countryside. As Edinburgh is a small and fairly compact city, most destinations in the city are within walking distance.
Internet: Lothian Buses
Internet: First Group
Unoccupied taxis have an illuminated light on the roof.
Many companies offer a callback service, which means that the taxi company calls and by giving two rings notices you that the taxi is waiting.
City Cabs: +44 131 228 1211
Central Radio Taxis: +44 131 229 2468
Answers to frequently asked questions for guests at easyHotel EdinburghDiscover More
VisitScotland Explore App
Get the VisitScotland Explore App.Discover More
Get directions to nearby eateries, restaurants, coffee, breakfast on a google map.Discover More
What's on in Edinburgh
Check out what's on in Edinburgh and book tickets.Discover More
Visiting Edinburgh, get the information you need to make a better stay.Discover More
Attending and Event
Get helpful information for your visit to Edinburgh.Discover More
Check out the room options available at easyHotel Edinburgh.Discover More
Deals and Packages
Get the latest current deals on at easyHotel Edinburgh.Discover More
Join us on social media for all the latest happening in Edinburgh.Discover More