The cheapest hotel deals in Edinburgh city centre
Enjoy a New Year hotel break at easyHotel Edinburgh, the home of Hogmanay and the Capital of Scotland.
With six weeks of incredible festive celebrations and late night shopping, it’s no surprise that Edinburgh has been voted the best city in the UK to enjoy Christmas and Hogmanay. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Hogmanay break now.
With prices as cheap as a hostel and cheaper than a bed and breakfast or guest house in Edinburgh, book a Hogmanay break and join thousands of party-goers at Edinburgh’s legendary Hogmanay Street Party and count down to 2014 in style. Make it a New Year you'll never forget at Edinburgh Hotel.
Edinburgh Winter Events:
- Edinburgh Art Fair: 15th – 17th November
- Edinburgh's Scottish Markets: 22nd November - 5th Janauary
- Previously... Scotland's History Festival: 13th – 30th November
- Light Night: 24th November
- St Andrews Day 2013: 30th November
- The Christmas Tree Festival: 7th – 28th December
- Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Torchlight Procession: 30th December
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay 2013: 30th December – 1st January 2014
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay Loony Dook - 1st January 2014
The hotel offers cheap hotel accommodation in the city centre and is located right in the heart of the city on the world famous Princes Street with direct views of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Gardens. The budget Edinburgh accommodation provides easy access to the city's shopping, dining and famous tourist attractions. So whether you are traveling for business or leisure, visiting the Playhouse Theatre or Usher Hall the hotel provides a great city centre location to base yourself.
- Easy access to all the major tourist attractions.
- A wide range of shopping and dining nearby.
- Provides a great city centre location to base yourself.
Edinburgh Castle dominates the city centre skyline and from its ramparts you can look down onto the winding medieval lanes, cobbled streets and the elegant terraces that hold over a thousand years of history, mystery and tradition. Yet you will also see a modern, dynamic capital where international festivals and events attract the world's leading performers, galleries display cutting-edge art and the bars, restaurants and clubs create a lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a distinctly Scottish twist. easyHotel Princes Street sits amidst this history and provides cheap hotel accommodation in Edinburgh.
Cheap hotel Edinburgh city centre, easyHotel Princes Street is a centrally located hotel accommodation. Visit the easyHotel, a comfortable, conveniently located hotel in Edinburgh’s city centre. We’re close to Edinburgh's Waverley Train and the main Bus Station. with nearby Edinburgh airport links, making traveling to and from Edinburgh even easier.
So whatever your accommodation needs, guest house, bed and breakfast, youth hostel or hotel in Edinburgh city centre, we have centrally located accommodation available at great rates.