The cheapest hotel deals in Edinburgh city centre
Enjoy an spring break at easyHotel in Edinburgh, the city of Festivals.
#Edinburgh is truly a lovely place to visit in the Spring. There's always something new to discover in Edinburgh - the season's new look at the shops, the blossoming of flowers in the parks and gardens, the start of the new season of events and festivals. So if you're coming to Edinburgh, check us out — at easyHotel Edinburgh.
Experience the fantastic sights and sounds of this UNESCO World Heritage city whilst exploring the historic cobbled streets of the medieval old town. Edinburgh has a fantastic selection of places to eat, catering for all tastes in this cosmopolitan city. The winter season is upon us and we have a wealth of festivities, exhibitions, theatre and concerts for you to enjoy and keep you smiling this winter.
With prices as cheap as a hostel and cheaper than a bed and breakfast or guest house in Edinburgh, book a short break and join thousands of visitors to this historic city. Edinburgh is a compact, walkable city. Explore areas adjacent to the city centre and rediscover the village feel of Stockbridge with its second hand emporia, Morningside and Bruntsfield, the vibrancy of the Grassmarket and the developed waterfront at Leith.
Edinburgh 2015 Events:
- Edinburgh International Science Festival: 4th -19th April
- Edinburgh Imaginate Festival: 11th -17th May
- Edinburgh International Film Festival: 7th -28th June
- Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival: 7th -28th July
- Edinburgh Art Festival: 30th July - 30th August
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo: 7th -29th August
- Edinburgh International Festival: 7th -31st August
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe: 7th -31st August
- Edinburgh International Book Festival: 15th -31st August
- Edinburgh Mela: 29th - 30th August
- Scottish International Storytelling Festival: 23th Oct - 1st November
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay: 30th Dec - 1st January
The hotel offers cheap hotel accommodation in the city centre and is located right in the heart of the city on the world famous Princes Street with direct views of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Gardens. The budget Edinburgh accommodation provides easy access to the city's shopping, dining and famous tourist attractions. So whether you are traveling for business or leisure, visiting the Playhouse Theatre or Usher Hall the hotel provides a great city centre location to base yourself.
- Easy access to all the major tourist attractions.
- A wide range of shopping and dining nearby.
- Provides a great city centre location to base yourself.
Edinburgh Castle dominates the city centre skyline and from its ramparts you can look down onto the winding medieval lanes, cobbled streets and the elegant terraces that hold over a thousand years of history, mystery and tradition. Yet you will also see a modern, dynamic capital where international festivals and events attract the world's leading performers, galleries display cutting-edge art and the bars, restaurants and clubs create a lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a distinctly Scottish twist. easyHotel Princes Street sits amidst this history and provides cheap hotel accommodation in Edinburgh.
Cheap hotel Edinburgh city centre, easyHotel Princes Street is a centrally located hotel accommodation. Visit the easyHotel, a comfortable, conveniently located hotel in Edinburgh’s city centre. We’re close to Edinburgh's Waverley Train and the main Bus Station. with nearby Edinburgh airport links, making traveling to and from Edinburgh even easier.
So whatever your accommodation needs, guest house, bed and breakfast, youth hostel or hotel in Edinburgh city centre, we have centrally located accommodation available at great rates.